Monday, July 26, 2010

Yoga

I was feeling sore from my 8 mile run, so I decided to do another yoga session last night.  I am amazed at how much this helps.  It really stretched my calves, hamstrings, and hips.  Who knew that my hips would be what got sore?

The only downside is ti really works the arch in my foot and makes my plantar fasciitis flare up a little.  I assume it is a good stretch, but it did get a little sore during my run this morning.  I give it a good stretch and icing tonight and hope it feels better by morning.

Just 5 miles... ha!  It wasn't too bad of a run - middle of the road on times and I felt decent.  I did get tired around mile 4, but was able to finish pretty strong.

New Avenged Sevenfold and 36 Crazyfists.  Something up with the number named bands?  Looking forward to it for sure.  Interested to hear Mike Portnoy with A7X... interesting combination.  I'm hoping I can see them play live in September, but might be stuck at back to school night.

No comments:

Post a Comment