Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Let's Catch Up
So I missed a few entries due to a work trip and then I got out of the habit. So, let's get caught up on the training. I was out in Salt Lake City for a conference and had three really nice runs there. As per usual on a travel run, I was slowed by taking some pictures and getting lost a few times. I did find a nice park/canyon to run in next to the capitol building. This had a gradual, but never ending climb to it that made for challenging (in a good way) work-out. The other thing I enjoyed was running through the tabernacle square - not a Mormon, but I can appreciate an iconic site. Upon returning to Colorado, I was back to my normal routes and another 38 miles of training done. One really interesting event was running to work (7.7 miles) today. Not sure why that was so cool to me, but it felt like a big mile stone. 500 miles of training left before the marathon, but that means 150 miles completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment