Monday, August 9, 2010

12 Miles

So another milestone today - 12 miles of running!  I swear that there was a conspiracy against me finishing this today.  Many stoplights that went against me, it rained almost the entire time, and then the stupid train!!  It crossed the road in front of me - stopped, backed up, stopped, pulled forward, stopped backed up AGAIN and then did all this again!  I was stopped for no less than 10 minutes.

When I was finally able to move again, my legs felt like lead weights.  The next issue was my run meter getting turned off when someone called.  I noticed a few minutes later when I looked to check my mileage.  So, I ended up doing more than 12 miles, but not sure how much more.

The upside is that I felt good on the run and my endurance was fine.  No real soreness the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment