You know, I am not a good judge of how I'm doing on a run. I can never tell if my pace is fast or slow. To my surprise. I ran faster today than yesterday. I thought I had less energy and must be dragging, but I was wrong. A good 4 mile run this morning. Tomorrow I have a 5 mile run and I'm biking to work for "Bike to Work" day.
In other news, I'm getting excited for my marathon training shirt! A local shop helped with the design and they should be printed today. Woo Hoo! I have found that those little things like new clothes, a new podcast to listen to, or new shoes can re-energize my workouts...
Speaking of podcasts... Two Gomers Run A Marathon is coming to an end... they are talking triathlons... ouch. Good luck boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment