Sunday, March 28, 2010

Present Day

That was a quick trip through the past. Here is what is now. I'm looking forward to my transition out of ADing and into admissions and teaching again. I would be totally happy with only teaching, but I like my salary and I'm pretty sure I need to be an administrator to keep that level of pay. Admissions is a much happier place than athletics and the hours are so much better. I do enjoy showing off the school, it sells itself. I can't wait to get back into the classroom, but still feel the guilt of how that came to pass. I know it isn't my fault, that it was out of my hands to dismiss someone, but how am I supposed to not feel guilty?
I have really enjoyed my running lately - I have found that I can run a good distance without feeling too taxed. Perhaps that means I should push myself more? The plan is still to do a half marathon and then a marathon. I've also been pretty intrigued about riding a century sometime. We'll see... I need those goals to keep me motivated to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment