Tuesday, March 23, 2010
A little back story.
Almost a year ago I found myself unhappy in my job and with myself. I was drinking and eating more than I should to lift my spirits. Not a drunk, I never got drunk - just a few beers everyday after work to wind down. I was also eating horribly - I have always used food as a reward or a comfort. The results was tipping the scales at 240 and hating the way I felt and looked. I had never been that big before. I was thinking it was inevitable that I would be overweight. I have had some struggles with my weight throughout my life, but this was way beyond for me. I knew that I had to do something about my health and to change the direction my habits were taking me. Spring Break of 09 was the starting point to change things for the better. More tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment