Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back from SF

Lots to cover... Had a great trip out to San Francisco and the Napa Valley.  The upside is I got to go on an 8 mile run over the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was really fun to run across the bridge and I had great weather for it.  The downside is the pain in my left leg continued to increase.  I ran on the Wharf the next day, but I couldn't imagine running on it the next day.  I took an entire week off from running.  I hadn't had that much time off from running for three years.  I swam everyday at the hotel we stayed at and biked once we got back home.  I have now run for 5 days solid and still have some minor pain, but not too much.  The other running news is that Tiffany has a fractured rib!  Not a good thing for running!! The Marine Corp Marathon is now a bit in jeopardy.  We are going to meet early this week to check in and see if she is still going to try and make it to the marathon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment