So I completely fell off the wagon with writing on this blog. Kinda forgot about it to be completely honest. I think I should give it another go and see how well I can keep up with it now. Life update... I have run a lot. Averaged 100 miles a month and have completed 4 half marathons since March. The heavy running and racing has been awesome, but I am sore as I start training for the Marine Corp Marathon. Trying some new shoes today and hope they help.
In other news, working to get our cupcake business off the ground. We have all the paperwork and permits except the Health Department one - that is in process. Looks like we could be giving this a go as early as the start of September. I think Shelly has really enjoyed the creative outlet and the success she has received from her baking. I am very proud of her.
Off to California for some R&R before the start of the school year. I'm looking forward to some time off and to run in a new place. I really love going on adventure runs when I'm on vacation. Time to sign off and complete a few more task before I head off to the treadmill (barf) to try out the new kicks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment